The park will remain closed until further notice.
The pool will open with the following rules. If the rules are not followed the pool will be CLOSED IMMEDIATELY due to liability issues.
- Use of this pool is done at your own risk.
- No more than 16 people in pool area. 50% capacity.
- Maintain six feet social distancing at all times.
- Pool furniture can not be used.
- If using restrooms please bring something to clean before and after use.
- Be considerate of other neighbors wanting to use pool. Please limit your time for others.
- No guests, Reflection residents only.
- If the rules are not followed the pool will be closed immediately due to liability issues.
The best way to receive official Reflections news is to sign up for automatic updates on our website.
If you’ve already signed up, great!
Ask your neighbors to sign up by following the instructions below.
The below information regarding the pool and park still applies – these amenities remain closed.
The swimming pool and park will be closed until further notice and the swimming pool gate and bathrooms will be locked.
If anyone is seen in the swimming pool area, the community should call the Sheriffs Department. This is being done for everyone’s safety. Signs will be posted soon in these areas.