Sidewalk Repair Process

Hillsborough County is responsible for the sidewalks in our neighborhood and the county assigns a certain amount of funds each year to sidewalk repair/replacement.

If you have sidewalk damage that is causing a hazard in front of your home you must submit a request to Hillsborough Public Works to get it on record. The county will come out and look at the area and if deemed bad enough a work order will be opened and added to their queue to repair at a later date.

If we have enough filed we can try to complain to the Commissioner’s office to help expedite versus waiting years for repairs.

Click the link below to submit the request.

It is very simple form to complete and will ask

1. What – What is the specific need?

2. Who – contact information 

3. Where – address

4. Details – what is the issue – fall/trip hazard etc. etc.

*It allows for files or pictures to be added also.